Thursday, July 9, 2009

It'd be difficult to forget.



International Confederation of Principals 2009, Singapore

(I am so proud to be involved in this.)

This three-days is one of the most happiest moments in my life.
(Good luck, Bonded friends, Great teachers, Meaningful event. How better can it get?)

Finally, I made a difference - to get involved internationally.
Finally, I am on a good luck streak - with everything ever running smoothly.
Finally, I see nothing but people's qualities - no more ~!@#$%^&* people around me.
Finally, I found something greater than school - bonding, participation, learning and air-con~
Finally, I can believe in my social abilities - able to talk to anyone and everyone and vice versa.
Finally, they are the days that I look forward to and hope they never end.

Finally, but finally, all good things come to an end.
I can't believe it! I will miss whatever that we did so much!
Almost nothing in life can replace this.

[P.S Schooling will rock if I can study with the teachers and friends in that room, seriously and honestly speaking. Everything just rocks in these three days! Enough said.]

Don't ever let me forget too.
This is something I want to keep with me as I walk on.
Perhaps I may never have the luck to feel like this again.

ICP 2009, you rock my life.
Thanks for giving me these three days of complete happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment