Monday, June 22, 2009

SHOPPINGS!



I am back from shopping :)
I've spent about $80 including food etc...
And I got a GREEN contour glass cup from Mac! =D
(I didn't chose it, I think it's the only color left =X)
Anyway, all the more it proves my fate for GREEN~~
WAHAHA. Okay here's what I've bought:
-->3 pairs of long earrings [$5]
-->1 black star jacket [$10]
-->2 cartoon t-shirts [$20]
-->1 multi-colored shorts [$9]
-->2 Cotton On shorts [$30]
-->1 pair of light green shoelaces [$1.90]

BUT BUT BUT - I didn't manage to buy any posters in the end T_T
I was looking for FFX's Rikku, but Comics Connection don't have =(
I might consider the Bleach's Ulquiorra though.
I didn't see any Black Cat or Higurashi also.

Below is a heartwarming ending note by a fanfiction author XD
What she said is true enough :)

THE END.
TIME FOR SOME CHANGMIN LOVE.

LOL, thanks for reading my fic everyone.
And for supporting me always.
That is why I love all of you.

And someday, I wish that each of you can find your one Jaejoong who can take care of you.

One who can never bear to see you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment