Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am back to the old times.



Admin matters:
Chem Corrections

Chinese Oral Preparation;
-> Listen to podcasts at MLG
-> Memorise phrases
-> Read conversation notes

On Friday, I have returned to the reality of my old life.
It totally sucks as usual and as expected.
No one; not even the teachers, realised I was appearing.
I am still the same outcast; the same invisible extra being.

No one wants to hear me of my overflowing thoughts for ICP.
It was perhaps so irrelevant and uninteresting to them.
But to me, it is something I will never experience again.

And to my heart who has been undergoing incoherent turmoils,
please stop this torture of my feelings...

My heart feels love, but my head knows better.
It will never be possible - now and forever.
Just let my heart say 'I love you',
and my head to stop me later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment