Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why do they have so similar names?

KIM JAE JOONG VS. KIM HYUN JOONG
金在中 VS. 金贤重


Both born in 1986; one born on 26 January, the other on 6 June.
How can there be so much similarities?

Sigh. My dearest Hero Jaejoong has a rival now...
I saw a thread in the forums about them; the either or question.
But if you were to ask me who I'd choose,
of course it's got to be dear Hero Jaejoong =D
DBSK HWAITING! HERO HWAITING!

But now, people may choose to prefer HyunJoong over JaeJoong.
It's unfair though, because JaeJoong didn't act in popular dramas.
HyunJoong was starred in Boys Over Flowers,
and that alone gained him countless fans.
If only Hero Jaejoong acted in one too...

Nonetheless, I support Hero Jaejoong forever <3
Hero Jaejoong is still the number one in my heart!
永远支持你! 加油!
FIGHT-TO! GAMBATTE!
HERO JAEJOONG OPPA HWAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment