Sunday, June 7, 2009

If I don't go to Hell, then who's going to Hell?



The prelude was a bad beginning.
Well here comes the next.
Humans are always self before others;
thus I choose to give up rather than place fat hopes on them.

A crisis disperses all men except the idiots.
Hesitant to count myself as lucky,
I still choose to take the rocky route;
for it calms the burning conscience in my heart,
and hopefully create another route of miracle - to the sky.

I don't really know how politics works.
But I know for sure - as long as you are naught,
you are naught of all possible sabotages.
So let me be naught and free myself.
Return me my freedom will you,
for I have chose not to take the Sunshine Street.

Even if I have to give up my position, even if I have to become the scapegoat;
I beg you all to please, with earnest sincerity - LET ME GO.
Even if I have to die, even if I have to go to Hell not of my punishment;
it's okay with me.

Just, let me go. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment