Thursday, August 6, 2009

I know.



*Just ignore me, thanks.

I understand now.
I am truly sorry and guilty for being such a b*tch.
I know I am.

I didn't play or betray your feelings;
I merely had none for you.
My life is of no change, be it with or without you.
Perhaps yours may be different with me.

I am not trying to defend myself.
But I just want to say - the truth.

I know you aren't sorry, but I am.
But then again, who are you to say that;
when you are the one who 'betrayed' with your multiple crushes?
You never told me anything - you never confirmed your feelings.
How am I, a girl, supposed to comprehend and confess
(if you wanted me to)?
Nothing can be done, so I am leaving it. Right?

I will be like you too - move on with life and never looking back.
If I can, I will.

My feelings are so distorted; so unlike me.

*Only applies if you are referring to me.
See, I don't even know if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment